The personnel from the partner government agency of Aldersgate College, the Department of Agriculture – Philippine Fiber Development Agency (DA-PhilFIDA) Regional Officer Madam Fe Julio-Donato and the Nueva Vizcaya field officer Ms. Alaiza G. Sugot visit Aldersgate College for a Courtesy Call and meeting with the Chief Executive, Rev. Dr. Micah Ryan B. Ramel, the ACCESS Director Ms. Leticia D. Serrano and the NV-AFSE Overseer Ms. Prosperita Marites A. Matterig. They discussed several agenda concerning the operation of the Nueva Vizcaya Abaca Free Farmers Social Enterprise (NV-AFSE) to include the following:
- The MOA concerns of the members,
- The expansion of the abaca plantation to the municipality of Quezon and other possible municipalities,
- Registration of the organization to other government agencies such as DTI, DOST,etc
- Completion of the 100 hectares abaca plantation
- RSBSA Registration concerns
- The contribution of Aldersgate College as an institution in the operation and expansion of the project.
After the meeting, the PhilFIDA personnel had an ocular visit to the new Quezon Campus of Aldersgate College located at Aurora, Quezon with the assistance of the Quezon Campus Executive Officer Mr. Angelito G. Capuno, and ACCESS staff. The site would be the possible area for the abaca and mulberry nursery that would cater to the clients from the municipality of Quezon.